I have been surfing all morning to try to decide if I should pay to buy more webspace just to post my pictures online. Now, I have decided to completely give up on my webpage and here it is. My 1st image station album!! We went to the Tram Museum a few weeks ago with our top model.
[032006]-Tran Museum
2 則留言:
Wa that's a big thing to give up!! u know I do go back to your website and look at old diaries right?? It's so hard to let go of the past! hahaha...
Remember my first ever site in uw?? I think that's still my best site so far just becasue it recorded the greatest time of my life! It's not accessable anymore but I guess the memories will always be in my head...
Anyway welcome to the new imagestation family!
Thanks for the great support V. But don't worry, I will still keep the site.... just won't update it =P
發佈留言